Monday, September 29, 2008

Beats From The Barn















These two are amazing!
(i know, I'm late. But for those who didn't know...)

If you're a fan of house music with some serious soul, keys, grooves and beats, you'll love The Rurals. I'd go as far as to say you'll like them a lot. I just recently come up on a solid & seamless mix by DJ Shinobi Shaw. It's a great introduction to their sound and style. Download it. It's good. Great even.

It's been about a month since I last found out about The Rurals (my brother Eric knew about them yet never bothered to mention it to me), and I still have yet to cop anything from them. Don't worry, they're still on my list (import$ are expensive). They have a couple tracks on YouTube that are sick! Based on those, I was ready to cop their entire discography.


"Beats From The Barn: A Soulful Compilation"

Mixed by DJ Shinobi Shaw

01 Days Gone By
02 Addict (Bitter Suite Remix)
03 Rebel
04 Messages
05 I Am
06 Magic
07 Make Amends (Harley & Muscle Mix)
08 Beauty Comes From Inside
09 Mission 1
10 Modulating Sneakers
11 Backstreets
12 West Side
13 Breath
14 Sweeter Sound
15 Red Kickers
16 Lush
17 That Feeling
+ Relax Your Soul (D3 Deep Blue Mix) *BONUS TRACK*


(If you liked that mix, here's another one that I found on their website.)

No comments: