Monday, January 12, 2009

End to End Players vol. 1



Loose Ends // Look How Long (1990)


When was the last time you had a album that was an end to end player? You know, every track is bangin from track one to track whatever. No need to skip or fast forward. Loose Ends is one of my favorite R&B groups. I was just a shorty when this album came out. My brother used to play it all the time. All I remember is that it is a great album. I recently got my hands on this album again and its still bangin. And the production is incredible. I cant remember which songs were singles. But this whole album could be a single. You need to get up on it if you havent already. Heres a few of my favorite joints.

Loose Ends "Loves Got Me" // Look How Long



Loose Ends "Hold Tight" // Look How Long

No comments: