Friday, January 11, 2008

Trackademicks!














Trackademicks "Top Sidin'" featuring Moxmore (2007)










E-40 "Tell Me When To Go" (Trackademicks Remix) featuring Keak Da Sneak (2007)









Trackademicks.
'Yay area.
One dude.
Skateboard p keys.
Dilla claps.
Southern 808.
It's the remix.

Slowly becoming one of my most favorite producers, Trackademicks is killing it all the way from Oakland, CA. I won't lie, I haven't checked for E-40 since he was "...hipper than a hippopotamus" back in 1995, but "Tell Me When To Go" is SICK! And I've loved "Top Sidin'" for a while now. Check out his MySpace page for a few more tracks, articles, videos and info.

Props to filthy for the tracks (go knicks!).

(see Eric, I DO like hip hop.)




dude 40 said...
"I don't bump mainstream, I knock underground
all that other s*%@! sugar coated and watered down."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Topsidin' is a fab track! Trackademicks has become one of my faves also. Sperrys & Stunnas is also pretty great...